jueves, 8 de enero de 2009

Stand By Me... Around The World

The World.- Stand By Me


Playing For Change: Song Around the World | Stand By Me from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

When the night has come, and the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we will see
No, I won't be afraid, oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So darlin', darlin' stand by me
Oh stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
And darlin', darlin' stand by me
Oh stand by me
Whoa stand now, stand by me, stand by me
*Solo*

And darlin', darlin' stand by me
Oh stand by me
Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
And darlin', darlin' stand by me
Oh stand by me
Whoa stand now, stand by me, stand by me
So darlin', darlin' stand by me
Oh stand by me
Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh stand by me
Whoa stand now, oh stand, stand by me...


Hermosísima canción hecha con diferentes artistas de la calle de todo el mundo, una gran iniciativa que ha quedado perfecta...

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Jo, me ha parecido una iniciativa preciosa, juntar a tantos buenos músicos y unir sus talentos en una canción tan mítica como ésta.

Esto demuestra que la buena música no entiende de fronteras y se puede encontrar en cualquier rincón del planeta.

Es una lástima que, a pesar del talento que puedan tener, todas estas gentes sean meras voces e instrumentos anónimos. Al menos así reciben un pequeño reconocimiento.

¡Saludos!

Anónimo dijo...

q bien les a kedao sin duda una cancion a la altura d este blog :P

Anónimo dijo...

me gusta esta cancion es muy buena, apenas la escuche me encanto esta musica me rae sentimientos y no se por que pero muy buena

Anónimo dijo...

me encanta esta cancion de quien es es muy buena que cancion de linda me gusta como cantan todos alli hermosa. love love